Car Care Cleaning Tip - How to clean upholstery
Removing common stains (Non-Leather Upholstery)
1. Blot the spill or stain and absorb all excess liquid.
2. Apply an upholstery cleaner. You can buy these online or at your local auto parts store.
3. Spray a small amount of cleaner on your car upholstery and wait a few minutes.
4. Scrub the stain a little with an old tooth brush or similar brush.
5. Dry the soiled area with a clean cloth.
6. Repeat until the stain has been removed and the cloth you are using to dry the area shows no discoloration.
Note: For ink stains, do not rub the stain as this can cause the ink to smear and make a larger stain. Start by carefully blotting the area to remove any excess ink. Take clean dry towels and wipe the area. Repeat as needed but using as much cleaner as is necessary